Did you know May is National Photography Month?
To celebrate National Photography Month, I'd like to challenge you to use your camera phone every day in May. Here's how it's going to work:
- Every Friday in May, I will post a theme you can use for inspiration.
- Feel free to create your own inspiration.
- Post your snapshots on Instagram tagging #hscphotomonth and @heartsoulcreate.
- At the end of the challenge, the person who has the most combined likes on all their snapshots posted (following the above guidelines) wins!
- I will post the name of the winner and their Instagram handle on my Instagram account and in a blog post.
This challenge is meant to be fun, engaging and educational.
Practice makes perfect, so get those phones out and start practicing! I've been wanting to focus more attention on Instagram, so this is a great way for me to do that and have some fun with you guys at the same time.
Are you ready?
The theme for week 1 is animals! Start taking snapshots of those cute little bunnies, squirrels, dogs, cats, foxes, deer or any other animal you come across starting Friday, May 1st. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful snapshots!