Did you know May is National Photography Month?
To celebrate National Photography Month, I’d like to challenge you to use your camera phone every day in May. Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Every Friday in May, I will post a theme you can use for inspiration.
- Feel free to create your own inspiration.
- Post your snapshots on Instagram tagging #hscphotomonth and @heartsoulcreate.
- At the end of the challenge, the person who has the most combined likes on all their snapshots posted (following the above guidelines) wins!
- I will post the name of the winner and their Instagram handle on my Instagram account and in a blog post.
This challenge is meant to be fun, engaging and educational.
Practice makes perfect, so get those phones out and start practicing! I’ve been wanting to focus more attention on Instagram, so this is a great way for me to do that and have some fun with you at the same time.
Are you ready for the week 4 theme?
The theme for week 4 is sky! The sky is a subject you don't have to find or wait till it shows up. It's right there every second of every day, all you have to do it look up. Start taking snapshots of the sky at all different times of day starting Friday, May 22nd. Pay special attention to the clouds which may be in interesting shapes - like the dolphins frolicking in the ocean waves (above), stormy skies, sunsets, sunrises and even bright blue cloudless skies! Have some fun with this.
I can’t wait to see all of your beautiful snapshots!