Climbing Knocknarea - March
Story Behind the Art:
"As a kid, my Grandparents lived in Ireland and we would visit them every summer. Whenever we drove by Knocknarea, my Grandpa would point and say, “there’s the Queen!” I never understood what he meant until I climbed the mountain and read the story." ~Lisa Blake
Image for March from Climbing Knocknarea 2020 Calendar. At the top of the mountain is a large cairn (a man-made pile of stones built as a memorial or landmark). Irish folklore says it's bad luck to remove a stone from the cairn, but it's good luck to carry a stone with you up the mountain and place it on the cairn.
- 8" x 10" photography printed on 8.5" x 11" paper
- Packaged in biodegradable & compostable sleeve with sturdy backer
- Photography by Lisa Blake
- Printed in the USA
- Free standard domestic shipping
- In stock prints ship within 3 business days via USPS
- Sales tax charged if applicable
- 30 day return policy
- A tree gets planted with purchase of $10 or more
While we have made efforts to display the colors and styles of our products as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color or style will be accurate.