Flaming Red Kabuki Long Silk Scarf
Artwork printed silk scarves are the perfect way to elevate your day look or cover up a bad hair day! My brand takes the idea of luxury day wear to a new level. Why not throw on a silk scarf after hot yoga to hold your hair in place? Going from a kitchen job to dream job interview? Look as beautiful as a great workout makes you feel, or give yourself a power boost before a big moment with an easy-to-wear unique 100% pure silk scarf.
- Made from 8mm 100% habotai silk
- Machine rolled baby hem provides a durable yet delicate edge finish
- Available in 2 sizes
- Design by Lisa Blake
- Printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
- Production time is 7-12 business days
- Free standard domestic shipping
- Sales tax charged if applicable
- 30 day return policy
Hand wash cold water with a mild detergent, hang to dry. Iron on cotton setting. Can be dry cleaned. Do not bleach.
While we have made efforts to display the colors and styles of our products as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color or style will be accurate.