We’re all trying to go the extra mile right now to stay safe and sanitary in the face of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Part of that is covering our faces in public. These 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen face coverings are silky soft against your skin and printed with permanent reactive inks so they won’t fade even after endless washes. They feature a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, and soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your head shape. They have an internal filter pocket which acts as the double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs. Cover up with custom printed face coverings and stay safe and stylish!
• Made from soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in youth and adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
How to Measure for Sizing
Using a fabric tape measure, measure from the beginning of one ear, over the tip of your nose, to the start of your other ear.
Adult XL 12 in (30.5 cm)
Adult L 11.42 in (29 cm)
Adult M 10.83 in (27.5 cm)
Adult S 10.24 in (26 cm)
Youth L 9.84 in (25 cm)
Youth M 9.25 in (23.5 cm)
Youth S 8.66 in (22 cm)
About the filters (optional)
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are NOT equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
• Sold in packages of 2.
Production and Shipping
Printed in Montreal, Canada. Please allow 25 business days for production. Face masks have been very popular and there is a backlog for fulfilling orders, since these are printed on-demand. Please allow 1-3 business days for shipping.