Lough Talt is a lake located in County Sligo, Ireland, well-known for brown trout fishing. As a kid, my family fished at a lake which lies on the top of one of these mountains. The day we went was a cooler, misty day with a bit of hovering fog. It was a hike to get up there, but beautiful when you did.
- Contemporary floating frame made from recycled materials
- Each Canvas is mounted 3/8” from the edge of the frame and is 1.75" deep
- Supported canvas face to prevent sagging and stretching
- Fully finished back with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Genuine Artist Canvas
- Eight-Color InkJet Canvas Printing
- Mounted on High-Density Wood Fiberboard
- Made in the USA
Durability, image clarity, and color accuracy are our top priority for canvas printing. Our inks are designed to hold up over time without fading. We preserve as much fine detail as possible with no over-saturation or color shifting. And, each canvas print is artist-grade and OBA-free so it’s as high-quality as your photos.
Framed Canvas will ship in three business days.
Sales tax will be charged if applicable. Fulfilled by vendor.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. 30 day return policy.